Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
What is autoimmune disease and a list of the top 64. This forum is open to the public
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mercury, Metals and Autoimmune

Mercury, Metals and Autoimmune 21 Apr 2009 19:02 #703

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
One of things that worries me the most about someone with an autoimmune disease or the potential for an autoimmune condition is how susceptible they are to metals like mercury, aluminum, copper and others. While the rest of us without autoimmune problems may have an easier time of chelating (removing) these metals out of the body they tend to build up in those with weaken immune systems, making their disease worse.

I have hesitated in the past about bringing up the Dental Amalgam filling issue because there seemed to be a lacking of evidence, but the more I learn about autoimmune disease and how certain metals tend to block many of the nutrient pathways in the body as well as increasing the excretion of other important nutrients I think it's about time to take another look.

We do understand how TOXIC mercury is to healthy humans .....so if you do have an autoimmune disease it would be prudent to research the removal of any fillings you have in your mouth.

You might want to take a look at this group who seems to recommend using a dentist who understands the risks of removing amalgam fillings.

http://www.flcv.com/indexa.html
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds