Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Articles and related links about the time before menopause when hormones can become unbalanced. This forum is open to the public.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Last cycle

Last cycle 22 Mar 2008 01:54 #741

• solstice
  • solstice's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
my last cycle was only 24 days in between and my period was 8 days long.  Doesnt that seem extreme?  Usually I'm 28 days with about a 7 day long period---still really long I know.  Any chance of this getting better as well on the diet?  The doc said that yeast could be contributing to some of my cycle issues as well.  I'm only 30 years old!  Thoughts?

Last cycle 22 Mar 2008 02:06 #742

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I have a feeling it could be that you're not getting enough calories or possibly enough carbohydrates this month so it's possible you didn't ovulate or you ovulated early. Yes, diet can have significant effects on your cycle length. The yeast problem should start to get better as you remain gluten-free. Healing the leaky gut will stop those little critters from getting into your blood stream.

Last cycle 22 Mar 2008 21:11 #743

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
today puts me at 25 days this cycle so I've made it longer than 24 and still no period...but she's on her way soon I KNOW!

Last cycle 30 Mar 2008 18:42 #744

• solstice
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
so last month I was 24 days and had my period for 8 days...the last few days werent much but there was still blood. So far I had a 27 day cycle this month and I'm on day 6 of my period, but I really think it will be over today...that's a definite improvement!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds