Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi, Still doing Great

Hi, Still doing Great 12 May 2010 19:56 #2463

• RuthB
  • RuthB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Debra, Everyone,

Checking in after a year of doing great on the diet and being PMS free it- seems like for over a year now. :)

However, it's been a tough past few months since going through a divorce and fighting over financial issues with my ex. Debra is it okay to get a few pointers from you regarding high stress and diet? I need to get back on the program after a couple slips during high stress times --alcohol mostly. My life improved so much on the diet but with everything seeming to collapse around me I think getting back on track may give me the motivation for making other improvements in my new single life.

So the reason I wanted to post here in the testimonial section is to let you know how much better I've been feeling physically for the past year or so with the exception of the past few months. I know this diet worked for me and now without all the distraction I'm getting back to it again.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi, Still doing Great 13 May 2010 00:24 #2464

• RuthB
  • RuthB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey Welcome back Ruth,

Thanks for the update!

Sorry to hear about your divorce darn it. Why don't you shoot me an email and let me know when you'd like to set up a time to talk. I have a few strategies when it comes to managing stress that should be helpful. The number 1 strategy of course is the right nutrition.

let me know...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds