Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 months down and feeling GOOD

2 months down and feeling GOOD 21 Oct 2010 13:32 #2465

• A.Joy
  • A.Joy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
To all you wonderful ladies who come to this website,

I've been on this diet plan for a little over two months now and can not believe how much better I've been feeling. I know now that I can not eat gluten any more and I'm good with that. If I can get out from under the black cloak that hangs around me 2 weeks every month it is worth it. I'm eating healthier and feeling stronger. I've dropped 10 pounds without really trying.

Debra, Thank You for all your help on the phone and e-mails I wouldn't have known how to eliminate the hidden gluten and dairy or eat out safely. My husband notices a difference too and is supporting me as well as he can. I've also talked to my sister about getting tested and following this plan and I think she's going to be in touch with you for the workbook.

Thanks again Amy

2 months down and feeling GOOD 21 Oct 2010 19:52 #2466

• A.Joy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Amy,

Thanks for your wonderful update. I know how hard the dairy-free part of the diet has been for you. Hopefully it will get easier for you as it becomes a lifestyle rather than a diet. Congratulations, I am so glad you are seeing some good results. Please keep me informed on how you're doing next month.

The best of health to you! :)

Debra

2 months down and feeling GOOD 30 Apr 2011 15:02 #2467

• A.Joy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello All, Debra:

I just wanted to check-in and give an update as well as say hi and to tell you how well my life is going now. It has been seven months now and thanks to you and your recommendations I've managed to get my life back. Who would have thought the food I was eating was causing me so many of the awful symptoms I was having and WHY DIDN'T MY DOCTOR KNOW ABOUT THIS!

Speaking of my doctor, she just shrugs her shoulders and says stick with it if it's helping. My iron levels are back to normal and I have so much more energy. The black clouds have lifted. I still have occasional cravings for dairy, but have found some great substitutes. I know when I get glutened fairly fast now but it doesn't seem to take quite as long to recuperate.

I hope I can inspire anyone struggling with PMDD or severe PMS to consider this way of lifestyle change. I am so grateful to have found this website. I would never have known to look at gluten or dairy as food intolerances.

Forever grateful to you and your website Debra.

2 months down and feeling GOOD 02 May 2011 14:37 #2468

• A.Joy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your fabulous update Amy. I'm so happy for you. You are an inspiration to all who come by this website.

2 months down and feeling GOOD 22 Jun 2011 23:48 #2469

• A.Joy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for sharing. I'm just getting started and I'm hopeful!

2 months down and feeling GOOD 09 Jan 2012 12:13 #2470

• A.Joy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Lissann,

Just checking back in a year of being on my own "form" of the cycle diet and to say how well things are going. I sure hope you're doing well. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come back and respond.

Deb,

I have a couple questions for you regarding fertility. Since getting my life back to normal my husband and I are thinking about starting a family. I'm a little worried about postpartum due to my history of PMDD. Do you have time to talk about it sometime soon. I need to know also if this is something my gyn can help me with BEFORE I conceive. I remember reading something here about it and just want to refresh my memory.

Thanks, let me know if you have time for me.

Amy

2 months down and feeling GOOD 10 Jan 2012 14:16 #2471

• A.Joy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, lets talk....I just e-mailed you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds