Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Wonderful E-Mail from Miss G

A Wonderful E-Mail from Miss G 23 Aug 2010 20:31 #2472

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
I received this e-mail today from a follow-up query of "How's it going?" It made my day and helps me stay focused to what I do everyday.

Hello Debra,

You must have amongst your diverse powers, the telepathic ones ;), I've been thinking about writing, cause it is now one year since you started helping me!, one year dairy free, and now it is 5 months of elimination of all the other foods.
Sometimes I take for granted the progress and I stop and think seriously about how I was last summer, and I can't believe the huge difference, in my mood, in the bloating, my appearance - I lost volume more than pounds - gained confidence, it is one year binging free! how can I forget that ! every single month I binged and got depressed about it! now it's gone,  surreal !

I will always be grateful to God that I found you,  and that there are people like you helping other women all over the world! you are my savior! I am so truly grateful with you.

It has been hard, I won't lie, but it is just food and I will keep learning to adapt, and everyday is less harder.
As I always had a problem with me being overweight I just would like to lose 8 pounds, so I searched for professional help here, but I was so disappointed... she is a clinical nutritionist, apparently treating celiacs, but ... who did not believe on total elimination as treatment, she wanted me to go back and consume them, for "lack of nutrients on my diet reasons"  I felt so frustrated, I spoke with a Dr.-friend- and he told me that I have to stick as you told me, on the total elimination of every food to reduce my cells inflammation and stay good.
Never went back and never consumed my positive foods again, but it was disappointing and by telling you I even feel embarrassed, cause I kind of exhibit the medical quality of this country, but that is fact!

My cooking skills are poor but progressing ...  and in general I just think I have to stop thinking so much about my health and start living the best I can , cause now I can  ;) and it is thanks to you .

I cannot thank you enough!
Luv, G

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds