Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Julie123 Success update

Julie123 Success update 31 Jan 2012 13:02 #2474

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
With permission from Julie123 I'm re-posting this wonderful update from the client section. I think you will see the benefits of living the lifestyle= Change your diet, change your life. Julie and I worked together for almost 3 months with increasing good results. I felt additional food sensitivity testing was necessary to confirm what we suspected was a citrus sensitivity. It's tough to tell someone to avoid citrus, dairy & gluten without confirmation. I don't always suggest these kinds of tests because they are expensive and are not covered by insurance. Here's Julie's 1 year update:

Hi Debra,

I thought my one year anniversary of being gluten and dairy free deserves an update and a big THANK YOU!!!

I am a completely different person than I was one year ago. I've lost 50 lbs. My skin looks gorgeous. I have so much more energy and am able to exercise much better. I don't deal with the depression or the mood swings unless I get glutened or mistakenly have some dairy. I sleep regularly and well. My fingernails are still gorgeous and my cycles are so much shorter and less painful. It's amazing! They sneak up on me now!

I've still been following the food sensitivity plan and it seems to be working well. I've mostly adapted to the lifestyle changes and plan to continue this way. I've also become a much better cook!

I just really want to thank you for setting me on the right path. I was so sick for so long and the doctors and medicines just weren't helpful. I'm so grateful that I found this website and for all your help. I look forward to a great 2012!

Julie123 Success update 26 Jul 2012 14:16 #2473

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
bump
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds