Forgot Password       

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Open to Public. Tell us about your success so others are inspired.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another success story

Another success story 19 Sep 2011 12:01 #2479

• Debra
  • Debra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • CycleDiet Registered Dietitian
  • Thank you received: 129
I received this e-mail recently and thought I would share it here. Names have been changed to protect privacy.

Hi Debra!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I AM feeling better!!  Mentally, I am like a new person and when the darks clouds roll in, I know it's food-related and it passes within 3 or 4 days.  

I really can't thank you enough for helping me get on the right track. Charlie and I were just talking last night about how I was a different person 4 months ago. I remember feeling so hopeless back then and so unable to function like a normal person. The change is enormous. I have the energy to keep up with my friends and go out and do things. And it feels like it's really just a start because there are more things I can do to keep improving.

Finding you and the cycle diet has been an enormous blessing! Thank you! Thank you!

I don't know much about lactose intolerance. My cousin has it and he just takes a pill before he has anything with dairy. Is that an acceptable thing to do or should I keep avoiding dairy?

I do feel better about avoiding the wheat and gluten! I wrote a small post on the board about some of my initial reactions and questions. I thought it would be more helpful for me to put it there in case other people wanted to read it. I know that I've been reading everything I can about this test. I've been so impatient!

I'm really curious to see how it will all pan out and to also figure out how to eat. I think I'm definitely going to have an easier time with the diet than I would have if I had not been working with you.  I feel very excited and hopeful about it. Almost like I can exhale because I finally have some answers.

I will do my best to post an update as things progess. :)

Thanks Again.

J

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds